Investing in QBiotics Group
For more than 20 years QBiotics has been refining our approach to the discovery and development of plant derived small molecule pharmaceuticals to address challenging medical conditions for humans and companion animals.
We currently have three interrelated programs in oncology, wound healing and antibiotics. Our diversity of indications, combined with our simultaneous development for the human and veterinary markets, means we have multiple ‘shots on goal’, ultimately reducing our overall risk profile while increasing our potential for success.
THE QBIOTICS’ DIFFERENCE
1: Simultaneous human/veterinary development model delivers earlier returns
We take advantage of simultaneous development of our human and veterinary products. This has the duel outcome of providing early revenue streams as well as augmenting our overall development programs. Veterinary products are quicker to market, creating early repeatable revenue streams. Early veterinary clinical data provides initial proof of concept of our drugs, increasing the success potential and speed of human drug development. In return, the scientific rigor of the human program supports a high quality veterinary regulatory submission.
2: First marketed veterinary drug, STELFONTA®
Tigilanol tiglate has gained European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) in the United Kingdom approval as a veterinary oncology pharmaceutical brand name STELFONTA. The drug is also under late stage review by the US Food and Drug Administration – Center for Veterinary medicines (FDA-CVM), and Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA). Tigilanol tiglate canine.
3: Robust human development program
QBiotics’ human oncology program investigates the potential for our lead candidate tigilanol tiglate to treat a broad range of solid tumours (ie to be tumour agnostic). A Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma trial is currently underway, with two melanoma trials and a soft tissue sarcoma trial soon to be implemented.
Our wound healing pharmaceutical EBC-1013 has the potential to bring a paradigm shift to the way we treat chronic and acute wounds and burns. Formal toxicology and CMC programs are well underway, leading to first in human trials for our initial indication, venous leg ulcers. Products and Pipeline.
Antibiotics is a new area of interest for QBiotics, with considerable potential. Our approach is to dis-arm bacteria rather than killing them outright, thus producing less evolutionary pressure for bacterial resistance. We believe our program could provide solutions to the continued rise of multiple resistant organisms.
4: Leading with purpose
Our global team of industry leaders is united by a common thread: our scientific excellence, combined with an ethical and principled approach to the discovering and developing plant derived cell signalling small molecules. Meet our team.
As an unlisted public company, we have an active secondary share market. If you are an existing shareholder, you can find information in this section on how to access your holdings and trade shares.
Why should you invest in QBiotics?
QBiotics offers investors a diversified platform for future revenue growth. We have multiple pharmaceutical products currently grouped into two primary clusters - oncology and wound healing. QBiotics de-risks investor returns by gaining early clinical proof-of-concept of our products in the veterinary environment prior to implementing human programs. This is because our highly successful proprietary EcoLogic™ technology reduces discovery time and complexity. The swifter to clinical development and through to revenue, veterinary products underpin the shape and finance of our higher value human clinical developments. Investment in QBiotics means buying a focused effort in comparative health with risk spread across linked, but distinct, indications.
Buying & Selling Shares
Steps for Buying or Selling Shares in QBiotics Group Limited
QBiotics Group Limited (“the Company” or "QBiotics Group") is an Australian public unlisted company (not listed on any stock exchange) and, therefore, there is no recognised secondary market for trading the Company's shares. You should view an investment in QBiotics Group as a long-term investment with limited liquidity.
However, in some cases shareholders may be able to sell shares. A shareholder may notify the Company that they would like to sell shares and be placed on a register of potential sellers. Similarly, an investor may notify the Company that they wish to buy shares and be placed on a register of potential buyers.
QBiotics Group maintains a register of potential buyers and sellers of shares. Buyers and sellers may then contact each other and negotiate a transfer. QBiotics Group does not guarantee to shareholders that there will be a buyer for their shares at any time, or for the price desired or required.
Potential buyers and sellers wanting to buy or sell shares can follow the steps set out below to buy or sell shares:
- The BUYER/SELLER complete the form 'Registration of interest to buy or sell shares in QBiotics Group Limited' ("Registration Form") and forward the signed form to the Company as directed on the Registration Form.
- When the Company receives a completed Registration Form from a BUYER, the Company will forward (by email) the BUYER the current list of registered SELLERS.
- When the Company receives a completed Registration Form from a SELLER, the Company will forward (by email) the SELLER the current list of registered BUYERS.
- Registered BUYERS and SELLERS may request updated BUYER/SELLER lists from time to time and may also request that they be removed from the relevant lists on which they have previously registered. To request an updated BUYER/SELLER list or be removed from the relevant list please email the Company on the email address listed below.
- The BUYER and SELLER ("the Parties") must liaise directly in relation to the price and number of shares to be transferred. The Company will have no involvement in determining the terms of the sale or purchase between the BUYER and the SELLER.
- If the Parties are able to agree upon the number of shares to be transferred and the price for such transfer, the BUYER and SELLER must complete the Link Market Services ("Link") Standard Transfer Form ("the Transfer Form").
- Once the BUYER has transferred the funds to the SELLER as mutually agreed, and once the funds have cleared, the completed original signed Transfer Form must be sent to the share registry for processing at the following address:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
SYDNEY SOUTH NSW 1235
- Once a Transfer Form has been processed by Link, BUYERS who are existing shareholders will receive an updated Holding Statement reflecting the share purchase at the end of the calendar month. If the BUYER is a new shareholder, the BUYER will receive a Holding Statement and new shareholder information from Link within approximately 7 business days.
- Once the share transfer has been completed, the BUYER and SELLER should notify the Company to be removed from the relevant list.
- Link will provide the Company with details of the share transfer once the Transfer Form has been processed by Link.
Should you require further assistance, or once registered if you would like an updated BUYER/SELLER list or be removed from the relevant list, please contact Ken Pointon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is unable by law to provide any advice, guidance or make any representation to a party regarding a buy or sell price.
However for your assistance, below is a summary of completed share transfers negotiated between buyers and sellers.
Please note the below include whole of company completed transactions. To clarify, numerous transactions are negotiated outside of the facility offered by the Company and we are unaware of these until notified by Link Market Services that such transaction has been processed. We are therefore not privy to the circumstances of the seller resulting in a particular sale at a particular price.
Link Market Services manages the Share Register of QBiotics Limited. They maintain the records and details of all shareholders. They are also responsible for updating shareholder records.
To view the details of your shareholding balance or update your personal details or communication preferences on the share register:
- Navigate to the following website: www.linkmarketservices.com.au
- Proceed to 'Investor Login'
- Using 'Single Holding' login section, enter "QGLU - QBIOTICS GROUP LIMITED" in the 'Issuer Name' field
- Enter your Security Reference Number (SRN) (note each holding will have a unique SRN, if you have multiple holdings, you may have a different SRN for each holding)*
- Enter your Postcode and Security Code on screen
- Tick 'I have read and agree to the terms & conditions'
- Click 'Login'.
*Your SRN is very important and will be needed to check any details of your holding online or by phone. This number is located on the up right corner of your holding statement.
If you require assistance with updating and maintaining your shareholder records or would like to request a holding statement (which will be mailed to you and contain your shareholding and confidential SRN) you can contact the Company's share registry directly at:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
Sydney South, NSW, 1235