Scheme of Arrangement
It is noted that the Scheme of Arrangement was successfully implemented following the Federal Court of Australia's approval of the scheme on 31 July 2017 and lodgement of the Federal Court Order with ASIC on 1 August 2017. Please refer to the 2017 Scheme of Arrangement FAQ page for more details.
Following the implementation of the Scheme of Arrangement, shareholders of EcoBiotics Limited and QBiotics Limited were issued shares in QBiotics Group Limited and QBiotics Group Limited acquired all of the shares in EcoBiotics Limited and QBiotics Limited. Shares in QBiotics Group Limited can now be traded through the process described below.
Steps for Buying or Selling Shares in QBiotics Group Limited
QBiotics Group Limited (“the Company” or "QBiotics Group") is an Australian unlisted public company (not listed on any stock exchange) and therefore there is no recognised secondary market for trading the Company's shares. You should view an investment in QBiotics Group as a long term investment with limited liquidity.
However, in some cases shareholders may be able to sell shares. A shareholder may notify the Company that they would like to sell shares and be placed on a register of potential sellers. Similarly, an investor may notify the Company that they wish to buy shares and be placed on a register of potential buyers.
QBiotics Group maintains a register of potential buyers and sellers of shares. Buyers and sellers may then contact each other and negotiate a transfer. QBiotics Group does not guarantee to shareholders that there will be a buyer for their shares at any time, or for the price desired or required.
Potential buyers and sellers wanting to buy or sell shares can follow the steps set out below to buy or sell shares:
- The BUYER/SELLER complete the form 'Registration of interest to buy or sell shares in QBiotics Group Limited' ("Registration Form") and forward the signed form to the Company as directed on the Registration Form.
- When the Company receives a completed Registration Form from a BUYER, the Company will forward (by email) the BUYER the current list of registered SELLERS.
- When the Company receives a completed Registration Form from a SELLER, the Company will forward (by email) the SELLER the current list of registered BUYERS.
- Registered BUYERS and SELLERS may request updated BUYER/SELLER lists from time to time and may also request that they be removed from the relevant lists on which they have previously registered. To request an updated BUYER/SELLER list or be removed from the relevant list please email the Company on the email address listed below.
- The BUYER and SELLER ("the Parties") must liaise directly in relation to the price and number of shares to be transferred. The Company will have no involvement in determining the terms of the sale or purchase between the BUYER and the SELLER.
- If the Parties are able to agree upon the number of shares to be transferred and the price for such transfer, the BUYER and SELLER must complete the Link Market Services ("Link") Standard Transfer Form ("the Transfer Form").
- Once the BUYER has transferred the funds to the SELLER as mutually agreed, and once the funds have cleared, the completed Transfer Form must be sent to the share registry for processing at the following address:
Link Market Services Limited
Locked Bag A14
SYDNEY SOUTH NSW 1235
- Once a Transfer Form has been processed by Link, BUYERS who are existing shareholders will receive an updated Holding Statement reflecting the share purchase at the end of the calendar month. If the BUYER is a new shareholder, the BUYER will receive a Holding Statement and new shareholder information from Link within approximately 7 business days.
- Once the share transfer has been completed, the BUYER and SELLER should notify the Company to be removed from the relevant list.
- Link will provide the Company with details of the share transfer once the Transfer Form has been processed by Link.
Should you require further assistance, or if you would like an updated BUYER/SELLER list or be removed from the relevant list, please contact Ken Pointon by email at email@example.com
The Company is unable by law to provide any advice, guidance or make any representation to a party regarding a buy or sell price.
However for your assistance, below is a summary of completed share transfers negotiated between buyers and sellers.